12 People Who Acted A Fool Last Night




Do you know what you did last night? I sure as shit don’t! At about 10 p.m. I was waist-deep in a bottle of wine, wearing my fancy bra and too much makeup. I knew things were going to get real because I shaved and put on my contact lenses. If you know me at all, you’ll know that when the contact lenses come out, I’m ready to get crunk all night long (or at least until my favorite pizza joint closes). 


Listen, I work hard to maintain my substandard living situation and I’m not going to let my tightly wound-up self implode like a supernova. This being said, we all need to cut loose every once in awhile. 











1. You know there is a problem when your dog is judging you for being a lightweight. 






2. Here’s something you don’t see every day.













3. Everyone poops. 






4. Hey, if you’re already dead, a little Mc D’s won’t make a difference. 






If the guy in #8 ever wakes up, he’ll definitely have some ridiculous stories to tell. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know