16 Photos That Prove Bronde Is Beautiful
I’ve been wanting to switch up my hair color for a while now, but just haven’t been able to commit to a shade yet. To go darker or lighter? That is definitely the question. Fortunately, Gigi Hadid just made my decision a lot easier. The supermodel stepped out recently with a warm — but decidedly darker — hair color. And that color is bronde. Bronde is exactly what it sounds like: a perfect blend between blonde and brunette. The look is natural, gorgeous, and best of all, low-maintenance. Not only does bronde hair look stunning styled into waves, but it also looks great on a variety of skin tones. You can take a darker, lighter, or balayage spin on this stunning trend, as there really are no rules.
Looking for some hair inspiration yourself? Keep scrolling for a list of 16 photos that prove bronde is inarguably beautiful. I’ll be bringing these pics with me to my next hair appointment!
The bronde hair trend is quickly being picked up by Hollywood’s greatest, most recently with model Gigi Hadid. I love this darker, more natural color on her.

The blending from dark to light is so seamless and stunning here. And with the soft waves, this look is killer.

This is seriously one of the most beautiful braids I’ve ever seen. I love how the dark and light hues look when woven together here. So pretty!

I love how just a hint of blonde is brought out here by the natural light hitting her hair. The voluminous, slightly messy look is unreal with this color.

Commenti
Posta un commento