I Was Confused When He Put Toothpaste On A Stocking, But When I Saw Why? I NEED To Try!









Next video starts in 3











I don’t know about you, but I treat my car like a baby. When I got her I gave her a name. When she’s hungry, I nourish her with tasty gasoline (I always get the higher octane because she can get a little bit sluggish on the cheap stuff). When she makes a strange noise, I take her to the car doctor to see what’s the matter. And when she is covered in road doody, I do my best to keep her clean. 


Let’s be real though, just like a human baby, cleaning up after your car-baby is the least fun part of the whole process. Changing dirty diapers might be worse than giving your car the occasional hosing, but cars are big! They have lots of nooks, crannies, and sensitive spots that need extra cleaning attention. Luckily, our Diply auto experts created this handy video that’ll give you several clever car cleaning hacks to keep your whip squeaky clean. 











Even Xzibit would approve of these car hacks!


Hack # 1: Cereal Bin Carbage Can


Does your car floor look like a garbage dump? Are there wrappers, used tissues, and drink containers rattling around on the floor? Show some respect and keep your car clean inside by placing a cereal bin with a bag in it between your back seats. 


Hack #2: Clean Vents


Don’t breathe in that nasty vent dust and get bronchitis, ain’t nobody got time for that! Clean your vents by dampening a foam paintbrush and wiping them down from time to time. 


Hack #3: Change, Change, Change


Don’t be one of those people who has loose-change-everywhere car. Put a couple attractive plastic cups into your console and use them to store your change in one easily removable location. When you collect enough, you can buy a coffee. 


Hack #4: Bling Your Rims


Mix dish soap and baking soda to make a simple cleaner that will easily scrub grime off of your rims. Twinkle twinkle, baby. 


Hack #5: Minty Fresh Lights


Apply some toothpaste onto a nylon stocking. Rub your car’s headlights and taillights down with the toothpaste to clean away grime and haziness. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know