Simple DIY Bokeh Lens













My number one hobby that I absolutely love passing the time with is photography. While I may not be a pro, I do have a strong passion for it, and get enjoyment out of capturing and sharing special moments in my life with others. I’m always looking for new techniques to try, and ways to improve my skills, so this DIY bokeh lens is something I will definitely be creating for myself!


The lovely people here at Diply are pretty much superheros when it comes to DIY projects, so I guarantee you’ll enjoy this one!











If you’ve always wondered how some photographers are able to create those beautiful flecks of light in their photos, it’s actually not as hard as you may think. As long as you know your way around a camera, and possess a bit of patience and creativity, you’ll be mastering the art of bokeh in not time.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know