9 Things To Know About "Married At First Sight"
I’m such a sucker for reality TV shows. I watch any and all of them. Singing competitions? All about it. Competitions about surviving in the wild? Count me in! Shows about families and their drama? 100% into it. But the one show that I’m really obsessed with is Married at First Sight. It’s such a different concept but it’s so addicting! Do these love experts really know what they’re talking about? Will they like each other? WILL THE MARRIAGE LAST?! These things can’t be answered until you watch each episode but there are secrets that can be revealed! Here’s everything that goes on behind the scenes of Married at First Sight!
Before all the secrets from the show are revealed, I have to make sure that everyone knows what this show is all about.

Six strangers are paired up by relationship experts and they agree to marry when they first meet. The couples spend their wedding night in a hotel before they leave for a honeymoon.

They live together as a married couple for six weeks and after that, they choose to get a divorce or to stay married!

Seriously, this show is the best. And all the juicy details from behind the scenes are even better!

Commenti
Posta un commento