15 Posh Victoria Beckham Facts




I’ll always think of Victoria Beckham as Posh Spice. I can’t shake it; she was my favorite in the group and I always demanded to be her when Halloween rolled around. But there’s a lot more to Victoria than just her epically important Spice Girl days. Here are some little-known facts about the talented fashionista.











1. She was in a different group before the Spice Girls called Persuasion.


Even if she was in Persuasion first, it still feels like a weird betrayal.




2. She was engaged before she met David Beckham, too, and none of the other Spice Girls liked the guy.


He made her miss a brainstorming session for “Wannabe.” This man was trying to stand in the way of greatness! 











3. Even though we all know her as a fashion queen, she once was #1 on Richard Blackwell’s infamous Worst-Dressed List.


The choice didn’t come entirely out of left field…




4. She would ask her dad not to drop her off right at her high school. She was embarrassed of how wealthy her family was. Her father drove a Rolls Royce.


I, on the other hand, would be demanding that he honk the horn until every staff member and student had seen it.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know