12 Pictures That Anyone Can Relate To.




There’s some things in this world that are completely unique to each and every one of us. Then there are things that most people have in common. After all, we are human beings so we’re bound to have a great many similarities, right? Here are 12 hilarious things that most people can relate to.











1. Toilet Legs


Bless the toilet legs. I remember when I was growing up I had no idea what these marks were from, but now I see them as battle markings from reading while, you know, taking care of business.




2. One trip only


One trip or no trip, that’s my motto. I’m not about to make multiple trips to carry something in when I can just as easily do it in one while simultaneously destroying my body. Two bags, one finger (or is it two birds one stone?).











3. “I’m not done eating.”


The knife half-way over the sink is the international symbol for “I think I’ve got 15-16 more sandwiches left in me.” You just don’t want to walk out with all the sandwiches at once, so you keep going until you tap.




4. Opening the oven door


When you open the oven door expecting everything to be alright (even though you know it won’t be) and the ensuing heat explosion gets you in the face. Every. Damn. Time.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know