18 Wannabe Players With No Game




We’ve all been turned down before. Maybe you went out on a limb with the hope of winning someone’s affection and you got torn to shreds. I bet it felt like shit. It felt pretty damn awful when I went down in flames. 


As someone who’s been through it before, I should be able to empathize. However, empathy ain’t really my thing. I’m more of a “misery loves company” kind of guy. So here’s a list a list of dudes who were shut down in their attempts to win some affection — if that’s what we’re calling it.











1. I think Dmitri cut his losses and checked out of the conversation






2. It’s a one player game













3. I honestly thought you had that one in the bag, dude






4. Still interested?



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know