16 Boyfriends Who Are Sufficiently Savage
The best relationships are the ones where you can just be yourselves and have fun. Too often, the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing can build up more pressure than an inflated forehead pimple on prom night. As with most problems I’ve faced in life, I think humor is the answer. Comedy allows you to be yourself, be honest, and be the real savage you always were. These dudes we’re looking at today definitely know what’s up. From the best texts to the overall attitude of “idgaf,” they’re just being themselves. Some might say a few of these guys have taken it too far, but I’ll let you be the judge. I say, if it’s funny, it’s worth it! Enjoy…
1. This dude, who’s just gonna tell it like it is

2. This guy who’s sick of all the selfies

3. My boy here learnin’ how to sext

4. This guy who had to stop for a photo to signal to his gf that she needs to…buy a shake weight

Commenti
Posta un commento