19 Relatable Peeps With Some Pretty Questionable Priorities




I can’t even try to judge the people you are about to see. I’ll openly admit that I’m morally aligned with at least half of the people on this list, but that doesn’t mean I don’t understand how ridiculous and shallow that makes me look. The difference between the people on this list and the rest of society is that the rest of society simply refuses to admit to having selfish and materialistic desires. I’ll finish by saying, all of humanity is flawed and the sooner we collectively accept it, the sooner we can embrace our inner monsters.











1. You can sleep in a car, but you can’t drive a house, so you tell me which one is the better investment. 






2. Sure, gas can get you to and fro, but it doesn’t numb the pain the way gambling would. 













3. Quiet, whale! Instagram requires focus.






4. I can’t say that I wouldn’t (or haven’t) done the same thing.






The guy in #8 is a future Bill Gates.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know