Disney Seriously Might Pick The Worst Person To Play Mulan
I don’t know about you but my childhood was basically Disney! I watched Disney movies all the time! In fact, Disney movies were all that I would watch. I dreamed of being a Disney princess and I even dreamed of being a lion because of The Lion King. But my favorite Disney movie of all time was Mulan. She was my favorite princess because she was so different from the others. She sacrificed everything and even put herself in danger because she wanted to protect her family. And now Disney might ruin my childhood with the new live-action version of Mulan. Read on to find out who they are thinking of casting and why the internet is furious about it!
Disney has been on a roll with new live-action movies! Last year, Cinderella was released and enchanted critics and fans all over the world.

Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson as Belle is currently filming. There’s also going to be a live-action version of The Little Mermaid!

Last year, Disney announced that they were doing a live-action version of Mulan.

The internet has put forth tons of suggestions for who they want as Mulan. But Disney might ignore everybody and cast someone pretty terrible. It’s bad…

Commenti
Posta un commento