This Is The Right Way To Peel A Potato And It"s SO Easy!
Okay…so I actually HATE peeling potatoes. It’s the bane of my existence. I started buying potatoes that don’t need to be peeled for when I make mashed potatoes so that I can just chop and go. But this hack is going to change ALL of that. This is the kind of hack that I have been searching in vain for for years. I’m throwing out my peeler tonight when I get home. (Not actually, but metaphorically). GOODBYE, POTATO PEELER AND HELLOOOOOOO HACK! Just watch at the end of this how easily the skin just slides off the potato. It doesn’t get much easier than that, does it? Nope. And here at Diply, we’re all about making your life in the kitchen easier and stress-free so that you can actually enjoy the delicious meals you’re creating.
What you’ll need:
knife
potato(es)
boiling water
ice water
The method:
Run your knife all the way around the middle of the potato. Pop the potato into the boiling water. Next, take that potato and put it in the ice water. The skin is ready to slide off like a dream. Now you have peeled potatoes ready for whatever recipe you wanted them for and didn’t have to pick up your peeler even once. Do a fist pump in the air for good measure.
Commenti
Posta un commento