15 Kids Who Are Done With Their Parents" Instagram Goals




Family photo albums were a staple in every home when I was growing up. Even to this day, I absolutely love going through my parents’ old albums and laughing at the photos of me and my siblings. I’m not sure what we were thinking or doing in some of those photos, but it led to some pretty hilarious results. Now, parents have access to social media, and the way we share photos of our children has really changed. It seems that every parent wants to update their Facebook and Instagram with cute photos of their bundles of joy (as they should), but we all know a few people who sometimes take it a little too far. You know, those parents who perfectly stage and caption each and every Instagram photo? Well, I have news for them: their kids are done. They’re fed up and they are not going to help you recreate that photo on Pinterest that you pinned to your board. Don’t believe me? Check out these 15 kids who are 100% over the whole Instagram trend. 











1. If only balloons could be filled with tears


Then maybe this photo could have been a success. 




2. It seems like common knowledge, but I guess some parents have to find out the hard way that paint and babies usually don’t mix. 













3. Not quite what they were going for…


… but still cute in its own way! 




What’s better than one baby photobomb? The magic created when you try to take those adorable sibling shots…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know