Why Jim Carrey"s Grinch Is Better Than The Cartoon Version




Christmas is around the corner, which means it’s time to watch some Christmas movies. Of course I have to watch the classics like Home Alone, Home Alone 2, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Both the cartoon and live-action versions of the Grinch were instant classics. I love both, but I love the Jim Carrey version so much more. The Grinch has so much more personality, which makes the film even better! If you don’t agree with me, then maybe I will convince you! Here are 12 reasons why the Jim Carrey Grinch is better than the cartoon version!











1. Even though the cartoon Grinch was evil…


Jim Carrey as the Grinch was way worse.




2. Not only was he evil, he was savage!













3. Savage, and may I also add sassy?


I can’t even deal with how strong it is.




4. Here’s another example! 


Work it, Grinch! You model those overalls.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know