The Ways We Say "I Love You"




There are so many more ways to tell someone you love them other than saying “I love you.” We say it when we tell them to drive safe, when we tell them to call us when they get to their destination, when we compliment their character and personality. We say it with our actions too when words simply fail. Love is a powerful feeling and can change lives. How do you say “I love you”?











1. We say it in so many ways.


“Different ways of saying ‘I love you’: ‘Put your seat belt on.’ ‘Watch your step.’ ‘Did you eat?’ ‘How was your day?’ ‘Get some rest.’ You just have to listen.”




2. And maybe you never will.


“I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do.”











3. We say it with our actions.


“I just wanna see you. Hold you. Hug you. Touch you. Kiss you. Cuddle with you. Love you.”




4. Some love is too great to explain.


“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know