Mandy Moore Opens Up About "A Walk To Remember" 15 Years Later




I remember when A Walk to Remember came out. I saw the trailer on TV and knew I had to go see it in theaters. I begged my older sister to take me and she finally said yes. All I did throughout the movie was cry my eyes out. Fifteen years later, I still love the movie and so do Mandy Moore and the rest of the cast. Here’s what they had to say about filming the movie and if they’re up for some kind of reunion!












A Walk to Remember is such a classic.






The love story between Jamie and Landon is just everything. 


He’s a rough rebel and she’s the sweet girl. He teaches her to take risks and she teaches him to be kinder to himself and others. IT’S JUST A LOT TO HANDLE. 











And they continued loving each other despite the obstacle of Jamie’s illness.


I’m tearing up just thinking about it.




Their love endured, this movie has stood the test of time, and the cast have gone on to great success and fame. Mandy recently took a trip down memory lane and opened up about what filming the movie was like.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know