12 People Who Will Do Anything To Keep That Cash Flow Coming
I’m pretty sure if you weren’t born with a silver spoon wedged right between your butt cheeks, you probably had a pretty bad first job. Maybe you’ve even had a pretty bad string of jobs that led you to that hell hole where you are currently spending most of your days. Regardless, bad jobs are like pimples — everybody has had one and they can be really hard to get rid of. Some of them even leave a scar right on your face so that every time you look in the mirror, you think back the bleakest time of your life and appreciate the new — slightly less shitty — job you have.
1. And I thought snow was bad.

2. You know your job’s degrading when you have to let a bunch of middle school bullies kick you around.

3. I hate to be the guy who has to clean up this mess.

4. Imagine everyone turning to look at you when someone asks “Who cut the cheese?”

If #8 happens, it’s time to call it a day.
Commenti
Posta un commento