16 Hilarious Images That Perfectly Capture Life With A Sibling




I grew up with an older brother, and although we didn’t really fight, we definitely pranked each other constantly.


When he was a teen and I was a kid, he would say, “Caylen! I got you a surprise! It’s down in your toy room!” And every time, I’d eagerly run downstairs to find absolutely nothing waiting for me in my toy room. But before I feel too sorry for myself, I guess I should acknowledge that, yes, I had a toy room just like Dudley Dursley. 


I’d still get my revenge. I’d stand in that very same toy room, in the dark, waiting for my brother to walk by half-asleep on his way to his bedroom, and I’d jump out screaming and terrify him at least three times per week.


And that’s just what you do when you have a sibling. 


These people understand what it’s like, and if you have siblings or kids, you understand too.











1. It’s impossible to defend yourself when you’re called dramatic without being dramatic.






2. He replaced his sister’s photo with Vladimir Putin and no one noticed.













3. For when he’s lonely.






4. They took each other’s sisters to prom!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know