18 Prank Pictures To Bring Out The Laughter




I feel I speak for everyone when I say being pranked sucks, but watching someone else go through the torment of being played for a fool is quite amusing. I know sitting behind a computer screen posting prank pictures and riffing off the victims makes me a hypocrite, but I’m alright with that.  Karma typically gets the better of me once a year on the morning of April 1 — otherwise known as April Fools. So in a way, I earned the right to poke fun. And poke fun I will. 











1. As a non-morning person, I can’t think of anything more annoying than being surrounded by smiling balloons in the morning






2. Well played, good sir













3. This is just plain cruel


Poor girl

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know