The Important Symbol On Your Makeup You Might Not Have Noticed




Some people collect stamps, buttons, or pennies. I collect something a little different. I collect makeup. Or maybe I hoard it. To be honest, I’m still not sure. All I know is that I have a ton of makeup. Whatever, at least I’m admitting to it. 


There are always new makeup products being released. Of course, I have to get my hands on them. What ends up happening is that I use the new makeup I bought, and I forget about the old. This is basically a cycle that happens all the time. It really needs to stop, especially after I paid attention to what’s on the back of my makeup products. I was shocked. Keep on reading to find out what it is. 











Makeup


Because one highlight palette is never enough. 




New makeup


There’s no better feeling than opening up new makeup products. Am I right? Your new babies finally have a home. 











Wait…


Hold up! Before you beat your face, I want you to check something.  




Check out the next page to find out what it is!


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know