18 Goofs We Barely Saw In "Willy Wonka"




From the very first time I saw it, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory has been one of my favorite movies. I love it so much that I actually feel as though it is one of the few movies everyone should see throughout their childhood. But even though I’ve seen the movie thousands of times, I feel like every time I watch it I notice something new. For instance, did you know that the movie is actually filled with a ton of different mistakes made by the actors and director? It looks like some of these have been corrected in more recent releases of the film, but they’re well-documented.


Check it out.











1. His shadow disappears right before the somersault scene. 


As he’s limping down the red carpet, Wonka’s shadow magically vanishes and then reappears. 




2. Charlie’s family can’t afford a loaf of bread, but they can afford a TV…


Seriously… if they’re that hungry why wouldn’t they sell the TV for food money?











3. In the burping scene, you can see the strings attached to Charlie and Grandpa Lou.


You can also see from the bunching up of Charlie’s pants that a harness is being used.




We’re just getting started here…



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know