14 Boyfriends Who Are Definitely Going To Be Single




There is an infinite number of ways in which a man can make his wonderful, sweet girlfriend angry in this life. I once got in trouble because I didn’t look up the price of tickets to an event my girlfriend and I had already deemed too expensive to attend. The problem wasn’t that I was being cheap or anything, because we’d already agreed on it. The problem was that I didn’t “care” enough to look up the tickets myself after she had already exhausted every attempt to find cheaper ones.


What?


I know, right? However, there is obviously a different degree of severity for each little act. Some will be resolved rather quickly, others will see you on the couch for a week or so. Push your luck and you just might be looking at a complete nookie lockdown, and nothing is worse than a dry spell while in a relationship!











1. First of all, as a man, this one is understandable!






2. This man knows what his priorities are!













3. Thin ice, bub. Thin ice!






4. When protein is already bae!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know