17 People You Should Never Date No Matter What




Anyone old enough to read this will agree some people are impossible to date. Now, that’s not to say no one is dating them. Quite the opposite, actually. For some reason, some of us leap at the opportunity to torture ourselves by becoming involved with the neediest, most uncompromising people on the planet. And we only have ourselves to blame. I’d like to tell you it’s a bad habit and that it must be stopped, but that would make me a hypocrite because I’ve been in so many of these relationships, I’ve lost count. The only thing I can do at this point is laugh about it. I guess that’s sort of what this list is for.











1. It was probably for the better






2. This guy…













3. Ouch






4. Ugh, the worst



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know