19 People Who Are The Biggest Jerks Alive




An ass is an ass is an ass is an ass is an ass, no matter what shape or size. And I know that people want to spread love for all of humanity and to stop hating other people but you know what? I say no. I refuse to not dislike those who deserve to be disliked. If you do jerky things, that means you’re a jerk. And if you’re a jerk, you deserve to have no friends and live a miserable life alone with the rest of the world hating on you while you continue to do jerky things. However, I have quite the solution to this issue: QUIT BEING A JERK.


These people don’t get it though…like, at all. 


Here are 19 people you’ll love to hate. 











1. Just resting her butt on the fruit…it’s not like it’s going to hatch, lady.






2. The Carting Dead: it’s pretty much the apocalypse for grocery stores.













3. No, my yoga can’t wait.






4. I never knew you could be an ass while being environmentally friendly.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know