16 Things Every Kid Wanted For Christmas In The "90s
As someone who was born in the ’80s, I like to think I grew up during some of the best eras to be a kid. The movies, television shows, toys, and music of the ’80s, ’90s, and early 2000s are to this day some of the most memorable and beloved, and honestly, I don’t know if any future generation will ever get to experience that.
I have so many great memories from my childhood, and I believe they have everything to do with some of my current obsessions, like Halloween, Christmas, classic movies, and throwback playlists. And of all those things, Christmas is and always will be the most wonderful time of year for me. There’s just something about it that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even when it’s 30 below and blizzarding outside.
If your childhood took place during any of these decades, especially the ’90s, you’re going to love the collection of nostalgia I’ve put together below. And as a kid who wrote her fair share of letters to Santa, I can tell you that pretty much all of these things made the wish list cut at some point in time.
Take a look through these classic ’90s products, let them bring you back, and then tell us which ones were your favorite in the COMMENTS. Then, SHARE this article with everyone you know who enjoys taking a walk down memory lane!
1. Polly Pocket

2. Digital Pets

3. Sky Dancers

4. Stretch Armstrong

Commenti
Posta un commento