15 Celebrities Who Killed It On Halloween




Halloween is around the corner, and I couldn’t be more excited! This year, I have decided that I’m going to go all out for Halloween. Makeup, costume, hair, and everything. It’s only once a year, so why not? 


The reason why I want to go all out this Halloween is because some celebrities are making me feel super envious of their Halloween looks. I feel like celebrities celebrate Halloween the best. I mean, some of them look unrecognizable, and other celebrities nail their costumes down to the T. Check out 15 celebrities who killed it on Halloween. 











1. Heidi Klum 


Heidi Klum really outdoes herself every Halloween. She doesn’t just stop at makeup and a costume, she gets prosthetics, too. Talk about commitment. 




2. Beyoncé


Awe, it’s Janet and Micheal Jackson. I find it so adorable that Blue Ivy is wearing one glove, just like Micheal. 











3. Katy Perry 


She’s making me hungry for some Flaming Hot Cheetos. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know