17 College Lessons They Didn"t Teach In Class




College was hands down the best experience of my life. I grew up in a small town and went to a small high school where I basically knew everybody, so finally getting out and seeing what it was like to not give a shit about anybody was pretty liberating. 



Plus, I was always a pretty good student. Playing sports actually made me HAVE to go to class, or else I couldn’t play. So when I was done living the high school athlete dream, I was free to skip class whenever I felt the need.


So, in first year, I didn’t see daylight for the entire month of November.


I quickly learned that wasn’t the best use of my thousands of dollars in tuition a year. But it was fun, and I don’t regret it for a second.


Plus, I was an English Major! It’s not like you’re hearing about your family doctor getting trashed his whole way through medical school!










1. Remember. You’re going there to learn…even if you don’t know all that much to begin with 






2. And you’ll start accumulating debt the second you step on campus













3. So don’t forget to ask Mom and Dad for a few extra bucks before they abandon you for the semester






4. Furniture can come in all shapes and sizes. Literally nobody judges 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know