This Edible Chocolate Nail Art Is Super Gross




People do some pretty crazy stuff with their nails. Like, I have seen furry, duck, and bubble nails. They all look very weird. Please, just take my word for it. The oddest nail trend I have seen lately is edible nails. Nasty, right? Eating off your nails just sounds super gross, and it looks gross, too. Take a look at how it’s done! I guess it’s great for anyone who has a sweet tooth. 










Step 1


This is what you’ll need! And no, you are not decorating a cake. 




Step 2


Let’s get it started. It’s already not looking cute. 











Step 3


It still doesn’t look cute. How unfortunate. 




Step 4


Let’s move onto the next finger! Going for a nude nail look. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know