14 Sizzling Facts About "Saved By The Bell" Star Tiffani Thiessen




There was this one time that I peed my pants in fifth grade because the hall pass was already out.


At the time, as I accepted that it was happening, I accepted that I would forever be known as “the kid who peed his pants.”


It didn’t matter what I did after that, that name stuck.


In that vein, Tiffani Thiessen will FOREVER be known as Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell. 











But that’s not fair to only be known for one thing, so here are a bunch of facts you’ll think of when you think of Tiffani Thiessen. Such as…






1. She said if she wasn’t an actress, she’d be an event planner, aka her White Collar character’s job.













2. She worked the beauty pageants circuit. She even won Miss Junior America in 1987.






3. She sent an autographed photo of herself to then 29-year-old LA Clippers player Chris Paul after he said that he was a fan of hers growing up.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know