13 Real Truths About "The Truman Show"
I’ve always kind of been fascinated by films with darker themes. I’m not saying that I don’t enjoy a good romcom or just a completely ridiculous comedy every once in a while, but for the most part I tend to enjoy films that make me think about my life, society and what it has become. One movie that always triggers those thoughts is 1998’s The Truman Show. This Jim Carrey comedy-drama sees the usually goofy star take on a much more serious role that ultimately questions our privacy in the modern age. But did you know that there are many secrets about the filming process that most viewers don’t know about?
1. It was originally called The Malcolm Show.

2. It was written with Gary Oldman in mind.

3. Ed Harris was a last minute replacement.

4. Jim Carrey and Ed Harris actually never saw each other throughout filming.

Commenti
Posta un commento