"Saved By The Bell" Producer Admits The Show Was Meant To Be Much Darker
There was a time in the early ’90s when the majority of the time I spent at home was watching the very, very, VERY cheesy teen comedy Saved By The Bell. The show is now sort of a cult classic, but back then it was my life. I literally couldn’t start my day if I didn’t check in on Screech and the gang first. The show had so many great episodes that it’s hard to pick a favorite, but I guarantee there’s one specific episode that none of us ever forgot.
Remember that one where Jesse gets addicted to caffeine pills?
Well if you don’t remember that episode, here’s a quick recap.

But according to one of the producers on the show, this memorable episode was supposed to be much different.

The show’s executive producer Peter Engel recently released a memoir that goes through many of the behind the scenes secrets that even the biggest fans don’t know about.

Here’s what was supposed to happen.

Commenti
Posta un commento