18 Obvious Photoshop Fails That Were Somehow Missed




It’s no secret that many magazines photoshop their images. I mean, even people online are doing the same thing. It seems like everyone is doing a little edit here and there to make sure that their photos look perfect. Hey, whatever floats your boat. 


Some photoshop jobs are barely noticeable, but others can look a little weird. When I say weird, I mean that some of these photoshop fails do not look humanlike. So creepy! Check out these 13 obvious photoshop fails! Some people definitely need to practice a little bit more. 











1. Gigi and Kendall 


This photoshop job is pretty freaky. Look how long Gigi’s arm is. Dang, girl! 




2. Another One 


A Barbie doll probably has knee caps that are more defined. That’s sad. 











3. Abs 


He has been hitting up the gym like no other. What’s your workout plan? 




Stop the lies! 


You’re not fooling anyone. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know