11 Hilarious Facts About "Shallow Hal"
Out of all the comedian/actors in the Hollywood, I definitely have a favorite. I am obsessed with Jack Black. I have seen all his movies at least three times! I love School of Rock, The Holiday, Nacho Libre and Kung Fu Panda. But out of all his movies, Shallow Hal is definitely my favorite. I love the chemistry between Jack and Gwyneth Paltrow. Plus, the story is heartwarming and Jack’s character goes through a personality change and becomes a better person! I’m such a sucker for those kinds of movies. If you thought the movie was hilarious then you will definitely want to know what happened behind the scenes while making this movie!
1. This is Jack’s first leading role.

2. Jack was actually asked to lose weight for this movie!

3. When Rosemary jumps in the pool, the huge splash took some work! The splash was created by Gwyneth jumping in between two wide hoses which shot off the streams of water on either side of her!

Ah, so that’s how they did it!

Commenti
Posta un commento