13 Pictures That Will Weird You Out




There are so many different people across the world when it comes to things like food preference, fashion choice, or even hobbies. Most people stay more towards the socially defined “norm,” while others like to stray as far away as possible and become their own person entirely. When it comes to the internet, however, it’s a free-for-all. You should always expect to see the most bizarre things imaginable. Here are 13 extremely weird, yet mildly amusing, pictures.











1. Spare some change, sir?


This person probably just wanted to eat a burrito, but Taco Bell likes to keep people on edge so they threw in a quarter and a screw. At least they got an immediate partial refund.





2. Don’t worry, I can catch things with the back of my hand



I don’t feel like anybody’s hand should be able to do this, but behold the anomaly itself!














3. Someone call in an exorcist



The worst part about this is that the goat looks straight into the camera at the end. Maybe it just wanted to see behind itself?







4. The horse kid



Hey, at least she enjoys what she does, right?













5. Getting sick at the doctor’s office


Well, I guess this little fella wasn’t feeling the best. I feel bad for whoever has to clean that up.




6. How not to do your makeup


Some people want their make to be a little glittery, but I don’t think throwing a handful of glitter at your eyeball is the solution.











7. The Frog Prince’s daughter


It’s not so much weird as it is cool. Fine, maybe it’s a little weird, but those are some pretty deep webbings.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know