14 Ridiculously Expensive Beauty Products




Have you ever heard of “treating yourself”? That’s something I do more often than not. If there is something I want at Sephora, I don’t deprive myself. I mean, life is short, buy the lipstick! If a nude lipstick will complete my collection and make me feel better, why not drop $25.00 on it?


Even though spending $25.00 on a lipstick is reasonable to me, it can sound ridiculous to some. I went to Sephora with my mom and the look on her face when she saw a $50.00 bronzer was hilarious! She’s not a makeupholic like me, so she thinks everything there is overpriced. 


If you think the prices in Sephora are out of this world, then you’re in for a shocking surprise. There are even more expensive beauty products out there that even I wouldn’t buy. This is coming from someone who has a Sephora VIB Rouge card, so that’s saying a lot. Check out this list of 14 ridiculously expensive beauty products.  











1. Face Mask


Even though this is a very beautiful lace face mask, I don’t think I could spend $330.00 on it. Way out of my price range! 




2. Highlight


If I’m paying $95.00 for a highlight, then I’d better be glowing all day. 











3. Foundation 


This foundation costs $220.00! And I thought spending $60.00 on a foundation was too much.




4. Blush 


This rose petal blush is so beautiful and unique. Ugh, why does it cost $150.00!?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know