15 Facts About Disney"s Aladdin That Will Make You See A Whole New World
Aladdin is many people’s favorite Disney movies, and it’s clear why!
The addition of Robin Williams to the roster really made the movie special. How many of you can act out all of the genie’s parts word for word? I know I can. (I do a mean carpet impression, too!)
Read on and find out some cool behind the scenes facts that you probably didn’t know — I know I sure didn’t!
1. Animators used Robin Williams’ stand-up film to convince him to play the part.

2. Williams was so funny as the genie, animators had to extend pauses after his lines to make room for all the laughter.

3. Like a lot of modern Disney movies, there are little Easter eggs hidden throughout Aladdin.

4. Disney had backups in mind, just in case Williams declined the role (even though it was written just for him).

Commenti
Posta un commento