16 Times Marriage Fit Perfectly Into A Nutshell




I’ve never said, “Ugh, story of my life,” as much as I did writing this article. 


Marriage is an adventure, and it doesn’t matter how good yours is, there are just certain things that are sooo true across the board.


You can enjoy these nuggets of truth whether or not you’re actually married, but married people will definitely get it.


See how many of these apply to your marriage!











1. Okay, he may have a point. Or not. I don’t know. I just want to go shopping now. 






2. Those seven little words.






You just counted the words, didn’t you?











3. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?






4. Grrrrrrrrrrr…



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know