5 Changes iPhone Users Can Expect From iOS 10




By now, I’m sure many of you (especially those who own an Apple device) are aware that iOS 10 was released recently. That means a slew of new and improved features are ready and waiting to be used. If you’re anything like me, you are probably always a bit hesitant to jump right into a new OS because you want to make sure there aren’t any crazy glitches or problems that may disrupt your daily usage. However, for some reason, I approached this latest one differently compared to others, and so far, I’m happy with my decision! Want to know why? Check out the list of changes below to get a glimpse into some of the cool, new features Apple’s latest release is offering.











1. Unlocking Has Changed


The first thing you will notice once the new OS is installed is that you can no longer slide your finger across the screen to unlock it. I’ll be the first to admit that it took me a lot longer than it should have to figure out the new unlocking method. I actually got super frustrated and wondered if I’d ever be able to use my phone again! But, after a bit of problem solving, I realized that pressing the home button revealed my passcode screen.  





Thanks to the new “raise to wake” feature, simply picking up your iPhone brings the screen to life. Then you can press the home button and, depending on the model, enter your passcode or unlock it with your fingerprint.











2. Lock Screen Widgets


When you do try to unlock your phone by swiping right, you’ll now notice a series of widgets in place of the passcode screen. Without unlocking anything, you have quick and easy access to the information you feel is most important, like the weather, your calendar, or the news.  





And if you don’t like the default widgets that initially appear after installing iOS 10, you can easily change things up by scrolling down and hitting “edit.” 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know