11 Facts About Daniel Craig, The Greatest Bond Ever
I only know two James Bonds in my life. The guy from the Goldeneye games AND the blonde-haired one.
AKA Daniel Craig.
I mean, I’m sure he was in a bunch of other movies that you’ve heard about. I mean, how else would he have gotten the role in the first place? But anyway, he’s one of the most menacing 007 agents I’ve ever seen.
He’s got that steely-eyed thing that makes nameless henchmen quiver. And not in the good way. He famously said he’ll never play James Bond again after his nasty experience in the last film and there were reports he refused a $150 million to reprise the role for two more movies.
Anyway, here’s 11 things you never knew about him but should…
1. Craig doesn’t see James Bond as a hero but as an anti-hero.

2. He didn’t even want the 007 gig in the first place — he had to be convinced to be 007 by the last James Bond, Pierce Brosnan.

3. He has that MASSIVE physique from playing rugby when he was a kid in the United Kingdom. Halle Berry’s ain’t bad either.

4. He worked in bars for a while and actually hates violence after seeing fights break out and blood everywhere.

Commenti
Posta un commento