16 Seriously Surprising Facts About Hayden Panettiere
I’ve been a massive fan of ABC’s Nashville since its very first season. And any Nashville fan will be able to tell you that the character played by Hayden Panettiere (Juliette Barnes) is by far one of the show’s best assets. Hayden Panettiere has that flair for the dramatic that makes all of her television and film work so incredibly enticing. And although I remember her in earlier films like Racing Stripes and Raising Helen, I had no idea that acting runs in Hayden’s family. Ready to learn some new info on this uber-talented lady? Keep reading for a list of 16 surprising facts about Hayden Panettiere!
1. Hayden was born and partially raised in the hamlet of Palisades, New York.

2. Her mother, Lesley R. Vogel, was a well-known soap opera actress.

3. Hayden’s first acting gig came at just 11-months-old!

4. Hayden attended South Orangetown Middle School in New York, but was then homeschooled for all of high school.

Commenti
Posta un commento