15 Things We Dug Up On UFC"s Ronda Rousey




Ronda Rousey has had a roller coaster ride of a life.


She had a rough childhood, she was an Olympian, she was painfully poor, rose to the TOP of the UFC, lost everything and then came back up.


Rousey was the first woman to show her face in the UFC which was DOMINATED by dudes. 


But there’s a bunch of stuff you had no idea about her, but if you did I’m sure you’ll let me know…











1. She called out boxing champion Floyd “money” Mayweather.


Rightafter she won the ESPY for Best Fighter she clapped at Mayweather: “I can’t help but really say that I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once. I’d like to see you pretend to not know who I am now.”




2. She was online moderator on Pokémon message boards back in in her teen days.


She was also CRAZY about the trading card game and has beat all the video games that have come out.











3. She ended up in the ER for shoving Raisinette candies up her nose.


“This was the scene: Ronda and her two older sisters, Jennifer and I, had been making silly faces that involved putting candy in our nostrils — because hey, that’s the kind of stupid stuff small children find hilarious,” Burns Ortiz wrote,” is what her sister said. But the heat from her nose melted the chocolate and it slipped in there!




4. She was a swimsuit model for Sports Illustrated.


Female fighters rarely made it into the magazine for its swimsuit edition – but there she was in 2015’s edition.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know