11 Movie Myths That Are Completely False




Do you love watching movies? I do. They’re entertaining, sad when I need them to be, funny when I need a pick-me-up, you know, all that good stuff.


I have to admit, though, that I have never really watched a movie and wondered how accurate any of the information was! To be honest, when I’m watching a movie, I am usually not thinking too much of anything at all. 


But of course, it makes sense that a lot of what we see in the movies isn’t real and is only done that way for the sake of making the movie more interesting or epic. 


Check out these 11 facts vs. myths about some famous movies and let us know if any of them surprised you! 











The movies are magical. 


So it’s no wonder that sometimes they use a little movie magic to make things more appealing. Let’s check them out! 




1. Chloroform doesn’t immediately knock someone out. 


In fact, it takes at least five minutes of inhaling for it to be effective, which means in the real world, using chloroform in this way would pretty much never work.  











2. If a heart has stopped, a defibrillator cannot restart it. 


This is because when someone flatlines, meaning their heart stops, there is no electrical impulse in the heart for the defibrillator to work with. So really, if someone has flatlined and you shock them with a defibrillator, all you’ll be doing is issuing some pretty gross burns to the heart. 




3. It is pretty much impossible to shoot two guns at once. 


I know it looks really cool, but it just can’t be done. The reason? Accuracy. The human brain just isn’t really equipped to do it, especially if you’re trying to target more than one thing at a time. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know