12 Things Better At Blending In Than Your Prettier Sister"s Makeup




Playing hide and seek was such a blast as a kid. For maybe the first five minutes, actually, but even still. I sometimes find that the skills I learned about blending in as a child to hide from my sisters and friends are the ones I try to apply now to avoid my responsibilities and sometimes even friends. 


I have to say, though, I am nowhere near as good at blending in as these folks seem to be. They have got me beat for sure. 


Check out these 12 people masterfully blending into their surroundings. 


Let us know in the COMMENTS which felt the most like you and don’t forget to SHARE! 











1. Me irl when my mom asks me to unload the dishwasher. 






2. What? One of these kitties is real?













3. Accurate. Why would anyone become a master of disguise? 






4. If only the logic of “I can’t see you, you can’t see me” still applied. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know