What The Holes On Chuck Taylors Are For
Everyone loves having a spiffy pair of shoes. That feeling you get when you’re taking your first walk in a pair of brand spankin’ new shoes is the best. I remember in elementary school when I got my first pair of Chucks (Converse Chuck Taylor). I felt like an NBA player before some kids came and stepped all over them. Yeah, I had some pretty rotten peers. Well, Chucks have been gaining traction again and pretty much everyone has a pair. Despite their popularity, there’s still one trick a lot of people aren’t aware of.
Do you know anyone with a pair of Chuck Taylors? SHARE this with them!
Let’s be honest, everyone owns some Chucks. I mean, if this elephant has a pair (two pairs?), then who doesn’t?!

Have you ever taken a closer look at your pair, though? If you’re like me, you probably dismissed one obvious feature of the shoes.

I’m talking about the two holes on the side. There’s a very clear purpose for them, but it’s something most people disregard. I’ve never personally seen anyone who uses the holes.

You would be hard pressed to find a common picture that uses these side loops. For some reason, their use disappeared as their popularity grew.

Commenti
Posta un commento