15 Showstopping Gray Nails
Gray nails have been underrated for far too long, and I completely understand why. I get it — gray isn’t exactly a pretty color. When you have a spectrum of polishes to choose from, it can be difficult to pick gray over your go-to shade of plum. But hear me out. Not only is gray a versatile color that will match almost any outfit, but it can be just as bold as any other color. Still need some convincing? Check out these gray nail designs that will help you see this shade in a whole new light. The designs feature bling, gradients, and everything in between. I’m sure there’s a gray mani on this list that will suit your personality.
Be sure to SHARE your favorite gray mani from this list with us in the COMMENTS!
1. Peek-a-boo glitter

2. You can never go wrong with a glitter accent nail

3. Gradient grays

4. Glitter top coat

If you’ve loved the sparkly gray looks so far in this list, we’ve got some more blinged-out gray manis coming up!
Commenti
Posta un commento