16 Hilarious Pictures To Leave You Scratching Your Head




Oh hi, I didn’t hear you come in!


Sorry about the mess, Junior forgot to shut the back door and a squirrel got in. The dog knocked a few things over trying to catch it but everything’s under control now.


So why don’t you have a seat and have a look at these 16 clever little memes while I make us some coffee?


You’re welcome to stay as long as you like. 











1. I guess he saw everyone else jumping and didn’t want to feel left out.


“Oh, you guys got it? Cool, cool. I’ll just be over here if you need me.”




2. I guess this is where they put the broken Fabergé eggs and spoiled caviar.


So, there you go. The next time someone calls you trash, just tell them you’re that and they’re medical waste.Really, how often do you get to call someone medical waste?











3. Even when the whole squad’s with you, who needs this shit when you just wanna go skateboard? 


Look, I don’t know what you and your friends do so just follow me on this, OK?




4. Well, at least you didn’t have to slowly watch it leave.


I feel like it takes the sting off a bit when you can just wake up and see your bank account shrug at you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know