16 Pieces Of Dating Advice From A Sad Single Guy
So, you’ve come to me for dating advice, huh? Well, not that I’ve had much luck in that department, but I think I could teach you a thing or two. For example, it’s always good to start strong. Next time you see someone you like, walk up to her and say something smart like, “Pluto isn’t a planet anymore and there’s gonna be even less planets after I destroy Uranus!” This lets her know you’re a scientist who really knows how to experiment. Whatever you’re into and regardless of your current approach, you’re bound to hone some skills after you read this list of a few dos and don’ts of dating by someone who constantly fails at it…
1. When it comes to the big question, there’s a right way and a wrong way to do things…

2. But don’t be all oblivious to the subtle hints she’s dropping

3. Don’t overestimate your skills in the “pickup line” department

4. And when you’re finally on that date, just be quick on your feet and say the right thing!

Commenti
Posta un commento