The Surprising Style Evolution Of Vanessa Hudgens
I’m going to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out exactly how Vanessa Hudgens is so cool. She is so many #goals I don’t even know where to begin. We all first fell in love with her during her High School Musical days, but that was ten years ago and a lot has changed since then. You have to check out her SUPER impressive style evolution and start wishing you were as awesome as she is.
Vanessa’s first movie ever was Thirteen, she was 15 at the time.

She also appeared on a few random shows like Drake & Josh before her big break on High School Musical came along.

I’m pretty sure I wanted to BE Vanessa back then. She was so gorgeous and had hair way better than mine.

Plus she got to date Zac Efron so obviously, she had it all.

Commenti
Posta un commento