16 Funny Pics That Feel A Little Like Magic
Growing up, the thing I wanted to be most in the world was a wizard. For me, the only thing cooler than hanging out with an owl and casting crazy spells was growing a rockin’ beard.
Sadly, my dream never really came true. I did end up growing a beard, but that’s about as far as I got into my wizard quest. So instead, I decided to look for the little bits of magic we can see every day.
I say all that to say that these 16 funny pics are all totally magical in some way. So let’s get spellbound!
1. Haha, and that was always the one that made her totally flip out.

2. To be fair, we’ve been kinda disappointing lately.

3. Oh, you know it’s gonna be lit when frog and pig come through.

4. Man, I can only dream of being as metal as this turtle one day.

Commenti
Posta un commento