Why It Is So Hard To Poop While On Vacation




Everybody loves a good vacation. Weeks before it’s even here, I start planning: what will I wear on the beach? What should I bring on outings? Where are we going to eat?


But it isn’t until I get on that plane and ascend into the air that the one issue always hits me like a literal tonne of bricks right in my gut: when will I poop?!












I know I’m not the only one. About 40 per cent of people experience constipation when traveling. Your physical being may have landed in paradise, but your bowels beg to differ.





It turns out there’s an explanation, and some possible help, for those of us (and there are butt-loads of us) who have problems pooping on vacation.












When you leave home, the microorganisms in your gut are thrown off balance. Humans weren’t designed to change time zones, so leaving our natural habitat puts our bowels into a significant amount of stress.





That stress caused by the long flight and new routine causes the neurons in your intestinal lining to react and become blocked. So there’s nothing coming out of there. But don’t worry, there’s hope for pooping in paradise!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know